Experience shows that early engagement during the design process delivers client benefits and optimises project delivery. Our Process & Engineering Teams engage with customers to discuss and understand project goals, then apply our expertise and specialisation to develop innovative solutions which are modelled using DfMA (Design for Manufacture and Assembly), BIM (Building Information Modelling) and state of the art 3 Dimensional software.
This process produces detailed designs for client review, discussion and approval in advance of the fabrication and project delivery stages.
Detailed 3D design prior to Project delivery enables parties to fully appreciate the proposed project installation and creates a clearer focus for HAZCON, HAZCOM and HAZOP Meetings.
Sites are often subject to space constraints or are designated confined spaces. 3D design is particularly beneficial to ensure that modular products make the best use of available space and optimise orientation, not forgetting the confidence that they will match perfectly with existing assets, supply pipes, utilities etc.
- Multi Discipline In-House Design Teams
- +100 Design Seats
- 3D laser scanning
- 3D/BIM, Virtual and Augmented Reality Modelling
- Buildability review
In-House Software Solutions for :-
- Water infrastructure and non-infrastructure.
- Wastewater infrastructure and non-infrastructure.
- Pharmaceutical & Petrochemical industries.
- Allen Bradley – Micrologix, SLC500 and Control Logix
- Toshiba – EX10, EX20, EX40, EX100 and EX500
- Mitsubishi – F Series, A Series and Q Series
- Simatic (Texas) 305 Series and 505 Series
- Siemens – Logo, ET200s, S5 & S7 Series
FIX32, iFix, iFix Prophicy, Intouch (Wonderware), RSView 32, FTView and WinCC
- Allen Bradley – PanelView Range
- Mitsubishi – ETerminal Range
- Siemens – Full Panel Range
Related NewsView All News
Isles MSP opens award-winning Lochmaddy Water Treatment Works
An award-winning new Water Treatment Works (WTW) in Lochmaddy has been officially...Read More
Lochmaddy Water Treatment Works (WTW)
As part of Scottish Water’s £15m project to improve the water supply...Read More