Each plant is comprised of modular skids which are fabricated and fully dry assembled including interconnections within our purpose built facility before shipping to site for installation within a portal frame building. All terminations and civil interfaces are accurately surveyed, conﬁrmed and veriﬁed before leaving our premises.
Click on the image below to view our Mega Modular Nanofiltration TTU Brochure.
Our mega modular treatment range includes the following as standard:
- BIM compliant autodesk inventor 3D model
- Factory pre assembly
- Duty/standby plant and equipment
- Water quality sampling instruments
- Integrated HMI (human machine interface)
- IMCC intelligent motor control centre)
- Proﬁbus communications network
- Remote plant control
The following ancillaries / enhancements can be provided:
- Reverse osmosis
- Plumbosolvency dosing
- UV disinfection
- No chemical / sludge removal
- Fully automated membrane cleaning system
- Low chemical usage
- Unmanned operation
- Remote monitoring
- Proﬁbus enabled
- Duty stand-by system
- Energy efficient management system
Want To Find Out More?
If you’d like to find out more about any of our products, get in touch via the details below making sure to reference the specific product.
T: +44 (0)1463 870049