Each plant is contained within an innovative Transportable Treatment Unit (TTU). This is a plug and play water treatment plant housed within a steel frame building and base frame which can be fully assembled, factory tested and commissioned within our purpose built facility. All plants are fully proven before leaving our premises.
Click on the image below to view our Compact Modular Nanofiltration TTU Brochure.
Our compact modular range includes the following as standard:
- BIM compliant autodesk inventor 3D model
- Factory assembly
- Factory testing and commissioning
- Duty standby equipment
- Water quality sampling instruments
- Integrated HMI (human machine interface)
- IMCC (intelligent motor control centre)
- Proﬁbus communications network
- Remote plant control
The following ancillaries / enhancements can be provided:
- Reverse osmosis
- Plumbosolvency dosing
- UV disinfection
- Soda ash dosing (pH correction)
- Mess facilities
- No chemical / sludge removal
- Fully automated membrane cleaning system
- Low chemical usage
- Unmanned operation
- Remote monitoring
- Proﬁbus enabled
- Duty stand-by system
- Energy efficient management system
Want To Find Out More?
If you’d like to find out more about any of our products, get in touch via the details below making sure to reference the specific product.
T: +44 (0)1463 870049