This range is particularly suited to municipal water supplies with surface water sources.
Each plant is comprised of interconnecting modular units which can be fully fabricated, assembled, factory tested and commissioned within our purpose built facility before shipping to site for installation. All terminations and civil interfaces are accurately surveyed, confirmed and verified before leaving our premises.
Click on the image below to view our Compact Modular DAF-RGF Treatment Range Brochure.
Our compact modular DAF–RGF treatment range includes the following as standard:
- BIM compliant autodesk inventor 3D model
- Factory pre assembly and testing
- Duty/standby plant and equipment
- Water quality sampling instruments
- Integrated HMI (human machine interface)
- IMCC (intelligent motor control centre)
- Profibus communications network
- Remote plant control
The following ancillaries / enhancements can be provided:
- Reverse osmosis
- Sludge Thickners
- Plumbsolvency dosing
- UV disinfection
- Wastewater Recovery