Project EngineersREF: PE RSE
We are currently seeking experienced E&M Project Engineers to join the teams at our Muir of Ord and Cumbernauld Offices.
This is a full-time position (40 hrs per week). The post holder will be working within a busy project team that delivers E&M projects on various Water and Wastewater projects all over Scotland. The successful candidates will be responsible for ensuring that all work carried out is to a high standard and remains compliant with company policies and procedures and health and safety regulations.
Duties within the role would include:
- Preparing site documentation including environmental, quality and health and safety procedures
- Meet and liaise with Clients to discuss project requirements and obtain appropriate approvals
- Project liaison from enquiry to final acceptance, including appropriate documentation and materials requisitions and liaison with other departmental sections, trades and contractors and suppliers as appropriate
- Delivery of projects, including the appropriate site surveys, resource & material planning,
- Development of projects estimates and timescales, preparing quotations and programmes
- Provide technical support to the wider project and design team members, as required, including site and workshop personnel where appropriate
The ideal candidates should possess a MEng or BEng in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent. Proven experience in a previous E&M engineering position would be also taken into consideration. A good working knowledge of the Mechanical and Electrical disciplines within the Water Sector and workshop environment would be preferred.
- Location: Cumbernauld / Muir of Ord
- Salary: TBC
- Duration: Full Time
- Closing Date:
Apply by sending your CV and covering letter in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting PE RSE.