Plastic FabricatorsREF: P Fab DB
We currently have a vacancy for an experienced Plastic Fabricator to join our Chemical Dosing Division in Dalgety Bay.
Suitable candidates will have good working knowledge and experience in a plastic fabrication environment and has experience working with a variety of plastics.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Knowledge of hand tools and plastics to fabricate units following General Arrangement drawings.
- Inspecting materials and parts to ensure high standards maintained
- Reading engineering drawings to design fabrication solutions for various customers
- Suggest improvements in fabrication methods to enable customers to receive a better more efficient service
- Support and training will be provided as required.
- Operate a safe working environment in line with company policies & procedures.
Qualifications and Skills
- Hot air and extrusion welding
- Ability to work to drawings and follow job sheets
- General fabrication knowledge and experience
- 2 year’s experience working in a hands-on role
- Location: Dalgety Day
- Salary: TBC
- Duration: Full Time
- Closing Date:
Apply by sending your CV and covering letter in Word format to email@example.com quoting P Fab DB.