Panel & Skid WiremanREF: PSW DB
We currently have a vacancy for an experienced control panel wireman, machine wireman or electrical fitter to join our Chemical Dosing Division based in Dalgety Bay.
Suitable candidates will have good working knowledge and experience of panel wiring, machine wiring or electrical fitting, and be able to wire from drawings/schematics.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Reading from schematic drawings
- Wiring of small control panels and dosing systems
- Completing work to a high standard
- Looming and crimping
- Carry out basic Tests
- Support and training will be provided as required.
- Operate a safe working environment in line with company policies & procedures.
Qualifications and Skills
- Electrical qualifications would be advantageous however not essential
- Possess equipment assembly, component and cable wiring skills.
- Capable of panel preparation: hole cutting, component mounting, etc.
- 2 years minimum previous experience wiring control panels or assemblies
- Location: Dalgety Bay
- Salary: TBC
- Duration: Full Time
- Closing Date:
Apply by sending your CV and covering letter in Word format to email@example.com quoting PSW DB.