Based in our Cumbernauld office working within a multi-disciplinary design team, Ross-shire Engineering has an immediate requirement for a CAD Technician preferably with good experience gained from within the water industry.
It is essential that the candidate will be able to:-
• Liaise with engineers/managers in producing CAD drawings
• Compile design specifications
• Produce 2D and 3D layouts/sections/schematics to demonstrate practical installations
• Produce detail and general arrangement drawings
• Complete required deliverables within allocated project time scales
• Comply with company quality assurance procedures
• Liaise with Clients and suppliers
• Maintain CAD library
• Keep abreast of latest technology
and must have:-
• A good knowledge of Autodesk Autocad 2D & 3D,
• Strong design and technical skills – Revit experience is preferable
• A good knowledge of IT software
• The ability to work quickly and accurately with attention to detail
It is desirable that the suitable candidate has:-
• An Engineering (Mech/Civil) qualification
• Experience of Revit MEP, produce 3D BIM models, generating 2D/3D/layouts/sections/schematics
• Knowledge of BIM enabling applications
• Previous civil or mechanical CAD Technican experience
The suitable candidate will have a proven track record as a CAD Technician preferably in a multi-disciplinary design office.
Apply by sending your CV and covering letter in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting CAD Cumbernauld.
On the 6th June a team from RSE will be tackling the Meikle Bin walk as part of the Tartan Trail 2018 to support WaterAid Scotland. 783 million people in the world are without safe drinking water and 2.5 billion people do not have access to adequate sanitation. Please click...
Friday 1st June 2018
RSE recently signed up to a supplier incentive scheme and the first prize we were given was an Apple Watch. All employee numbers were put into a draw and the winner picked - employee Jack Wilcox. Thanks to Rexel UK Ltd for supplying the prize. Allan Dallas MD, pictured with...
Tuesday 29th May 2018