Based in our Cumbernauld office working within a multi-disciplinary design team, Ross-shire Engineering has an immediate requirement for a CAD Technician preferably with good experience gained from within the water industry.
It is essential that the candidate will be able to:-
• Liaise with engineers/managers in producing CAD drawings
• Compile design specifications
• Produce 2D and 3D layouts/sections/schematics to demonstrate practical installations
• Produce detail and general arrangement drawings
• Complete required deliverables within allocated project time scales
• Comply with company quality assurance procedures
• Liaise with Clients and suppliers
• Maintain CAD library
• Keep abreast of latest technology
and must have:-
• A good knowledge of Autodesk Autocad 2D & 3D,
• Strong design and technical skills – Revit experience is preferable
• A good knowledge of IT software
• The ability to work quickly and accurately with attention to detail
It is desirable that the suitable candidate has:-
• An Engineering (Mech/Civil) qualification
• Experience of Revit MEP, produce 3D BIM models, generating 2D/3D/layouts/sections/schematics
• Knowledge of BIM enabling applications
• Previous civil or mechanical CAD Technican experience
The suitable candidate will have a proven track record as a CAD Technician preferably in a multi-disciplinary design office.
Apply by sending your CV and covering letter in Word format to email@example.com, quoting CAD Cumbernauld.
RSE Director Jamie MacGregor welcoming Alan Ogg, Assistant Director, Learning & Teaching, Dept Head, Engineering Technology & The Built Environment, and Liam Sutherland Course Tutor with first year welding and fabrication students from North Highland College Thurso on a site visit to Ross-shire Engineering.
Friday 30th March 2018
Tuesday 16th January 2018